Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Kitchen ceiling and lights

 We hired my in-laws neighbor named Rudy to come and do the work of putting up our wood on the ceiling. He was AWESOME! My kids got a kick out of him and he called me Meesus Taryenne. Hee hee. He was here about 6 days total, off and on, and did a great job.

The first boards going up in the kitchen!

SO gorgeous! Way better than the old ceiling.

It was very nice weather for the most part so he set up shop on the deck to do all the sanding and cutting

Light box done!

Light box and inner edge


Mr. Rudy finishing up the kitchen.

Add caption



Kevin bought a new can light cover to replace the old, nasty smoke stained one above the kitchen window.

We found some cute lights at Home Depot, Kevin installed them.

My dear husband unpacking one of the lights.


One done! Yay!!

Lights on

Lights off. I LOVE IT!!! What a huge improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment