Thursday, August 8, 2013

Re-do table/chairs in Annie Sloan Old White

I love Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!! Old White is my favorite color. I got a new table for $75 off Craigslist and I love it! But it needed to be all one color, its very unique and has different styles of legs.
         Here is the BEFORE of my table. I LOVE
         the pine top!
before

before
first coat of paint
waxed and distressed
done :)



before... chair

first coat of Annie Sloan Old White!

Waxed, distressed, and dark waxed. I love it!


I love how they turned out!! I don't have a completed pic of the set because my house is torn apart right now, getting wood put on the ceiling! Finally getting some stuff done again.

4 comments:

  1. I love this table! :-) can I please have it?! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute?? Kevin did NOT like it at first, but I said too bad. Lol! I think it has so much character.

      Delete
  2. So are you feeling better or just powering through it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slightly better... hoping to improve more soon! That's a good way to put it though…power through it!

      Delete